Juju’s technical development continues.
We’ve been really encouraged with the peer-to-peer support that the Juju community has been showing. Thanks especially to @erik-lonroth for adding his answers to multiple questions.
- Juju 2.7.6 is due to be released this week. Hardware stress testing uncovered a potential regression which delayed the release shortly.
- Juju 2.8.0 is advancing currently. We’re aiming to have our first beta release before the end of the month.
jujud modelcommand created to facilitate running a model operator in k8s. This new operator will take the responsibility of handling mutating webhook events from Kubernetes.
- Introduced a new command
k8s-raw-setfor raw k8s spec support (front-end is done, backend is in process);
- Now loads credentials from the machine agent configuration automatically rather than requiring the user to find them.
- Support for downgrading by restoring a backup from a previous Juju version is nearly complete.
- Ensuring integrity of constraints and endpoint bindings when moving subnets between spaces.
- Removing provider spaces no longer detected during
- Workload pod deployed by Juju 2.8 can’t create secret
- bug burn down, tracked here 2.8-beta1 : juju
Latest Office Hours