Add fine grained export options to export-bundle

Hi,

I find it very practical to export a bundle when composing a model, this is extremely useful as for pure bundle construction but also for debugging purpose (especially when you have multiple layers of overlays).
That way, I can see everything that has been set and also all the bindings that exists.
This is great but it would be even greater to have some more fine grained control on what is exported or not.

for example, you can only see the charms options that you explicitely set and all the other options are masked.
On the other hand, you see absolutely every bindings available even though you configured only a few of them or even none.

As far as I’m concerned, I would love to have some --all kind of switch to enable/disable visibility on all bindings/options with their configured and default values so that I can be sure of what is set in my deployment.

It’s nice to see only what you set but this is also extremely usefull to know what are the default values that have been set for a deployment.
Would be even greater to be able to distinguish them in the export (maybe with some comment added on your own values for example).
Would be great to remove annotations too because I personnaly don’t really care about icons positionning when debugging a bundle …

Of course, exporting everything would make the bundle quite big so this is the reason why I would rather have some cli switches to keep control of that so that we can still have a simple default view (like what we have today) and only have more details when needed.

Best regards.