The Juju team is proud to release Juju 2.5.2!
This is a bugfix release of the current stable 2.5 version of Juju.
- LP #1813044 - 2.5.0: race condition when upgrading multiple charms in the same machine
- LP #1803247 - unable to determine if a model is a controller model
- LP #1814962 - juju run should allow specification of leader units like juju run-action
- LP #1815636 - container-inherit-properties=apt-primary,apt-security,apt-sources doesn’t work on MAAS provider
- LP #1815154 - juju status as admin with non-default format fails on other users’ models
For the full list of fixes and additions, see the 2.5.2 milestone.
The easiest way to install Juju is by using the
sudo snap install juju --classic
Those already using the ‘stable’ snap channel (the default as per the above command) should be upgraded automatically. Other packages are available for a variety of platforms (see the install documentation).
Let us know how you’re using Juju or of any questions you may have. You can join us on Discourse, send us a message on Twitter (hashtag
#jujucharms), or talk to us in the
#juju IRC channel on freenode.
To learn more about Juju visit our home page at https://jujucharms.com.